An individualized one-to-one fitness training and motor skill development program for children with special needs. This program is appropriate for children of ages 3 and up of all levels of ability, regardless of their behavioral or communication needs. All sessions are individualized and adapted to meet the unique motor and fitness needs of each participant.
Programs typically include:
- Training to improve cardio vascular endurance, strength, balance, flexibility, and/or coordination
- General gross motor skill development
- Sport specific skill instruction
- Support of gross motor IEP goals
- Opportunity for children to build self confidence and self esteem in safe space
- FitKid with Friends utilizes best practices in adapted physical education
- Custom tailored training program to meet unique needs of each participant
- Year round sessions available indoor in Phoenixville (PA) and outdoor as weather allows
Please click here to open our program flyer.